Do you need Vaginal Rejuvenation…
1. Do you prepare for a sneeze by clenching your legs together so you will not accidentally urinate a bit?
2. Do you remember your orgasms coming quicker or maybe more often?
3. Do you need lube to comfortably have sex?
4. Are you wearing a pantyliner on a daily basis – just to catch that tiny bit of urine?
5. Do you feel like you look as if you have been stretched and pulled in all directions?
6. When you have sex do you feel as if there is not enough friction between you and your partner?
7. Do you worry about the dreaded “camel toe” if you are wearing tight fitting clothing?
If you said yes to any of these, please learn more. Consultations are complimentary. Talk with the doctor and see if this treatment will solve your problems.
ThermiVa RF: Non-invasive Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Vaginal laxity (feeling too loose)
- Vaginal dryness (perhaps due to menopause)
- Difficulty reaching orgasm
- Stress induced urinary incontinence
- Appearance issues
It is considered a taboo subject, but it’s time to shed some light on the problems that women face with their (sssshhhh) vaginas! Options in the past were limited. Now there are easy options and everyone should know they are not alone. You can bet any issue you are having other women are having as well.
Aging, menopause, childbirth and just plain old genetics can cause changes or aspects to your vagina that you do not like. In the past there were two opposite ways for treatment. Kegel exercises to strengthen the pelvic floor or risky, costly, and highly invasive surgery at the other end. Now there is an answer. This non-invasive procedure can address these concerns without surgery, needles, lasers or pain.
Another source… Take a quiz to see if you have urinary incontinence issues: http://www.pelvichealthsource.com/find-and-learn/urinary-incontinence-quiz/